- This event has passed.
Total Brain Health – 8 week Memory 2.0 Class
May 8 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm$95
Eagle County Aging Well Program in El Jebel to Host Total Brain Health MEMORY Level 2.0 Classes at the Eagle County Community Center at Crown Mountain Park, Wednesdays 3:30-4:45pm, May 8-June 25.
• Did you know that we can build our memory skills at any age?
• To help support the cognitive performance of our residents and community members, Eagle County Healthy Aging will host a series of MEMORY 2.0 training classes developed by Total Brain Health (TBH).
• TBH MEMORY 2.0 builds on the success of the original MEMORY Level 1.0 coaching program through the addition of new memory strategies, increased classroom challenges and an individual challenge component, all while bringing active agers together to promote brain vitality.
• Students will learn how memory works and why we forget, plus effective techniques for improving information retention.
• Classes will run for 1.25 hours each Wednesday for 8 weeks, May 8-Jun 25 and will include the all new TBH Memory Best Challenge, a daily individualized program designed to help adults continue improving memory performance and learning outside the classroom.
• Marti Barbour and Dia Lynn from Boost Your Brain Power will be the course leaders. “We are looking forward to offering this series of classes in El Jebel.”
• The TBH MEMORY 2.0 training classes reflect Eagle County’s ongoing effort to better educate our community on brain healthy lifestyles,” said Carly Reitmann, Health Aging Supervisor of Eagle County Public Health and Environment.
• TBH MEMORY 2.0 is one in a series of TBH Toolkits developed by renowned brain health expert and author, Dr. Cynthia Green. “It is our mission to improve the lives of adults by providing valuable information on staying sharp and vital in mind, body and spirit,” said Dr. Green. “Online brain training can mask the real science of what brain fitness is all about, namely engaging in lifestyle behaviors that have been tied to staying sharp. Our programs are scientifically-based brain fitness products that help adults age successfully.”
• All classes will be held at Eagle County Community Center in El Jebel, by Crown Mountain Park from May 8-June 25
• Sign up online at www.boostyourbrainpower.org or call Marti: 970-319-8829