AD RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATIONS — FRIDAY BY 5 P.M.
MATERIALS FOR SUN PRODUCED ADS — MONDAY AT NOON
CAMERA READY ADS — MONDAY AT NOON
The Sopris Sun goes to press by 5 p.m. every Wednesday.
Advertising in The Sopris Sun is a proven way to reach a large Roaring Fork Valley audience. Residents and visitors alike rely on The Sun for the most complete and engaging information about what is happening in and around Carbondale:
- We distribute over 3,500 copies of our print edition every Thursday.
- Our readers find us in over 100+ targeted locations up and down the Roaring Fork and Crystal River Valleys, from Glenwood to Aspen to Rifle and Carbondale to Redstone, including West Glenwood, El Jebel, Willits and Basalt.
- Our First Friday editions provide immediate advertising visibility valley-wide for Carbondale’s monthly night-out on Main Street, which attracts people from all over the area.
- We publish special editions for the Green Is The New Black Fashion Show and Mountain Fair , with significant print overruns for distribution at those events; these programs reach a broad, regional audience of locals and visitors alike.
- Our website, soprissun.com, attracts an online audience of over 5,000 readers each week.
- Our Facebook following is over 12,500 with an average organic reach of over 1,000 viewers per post.
- We are a small paper with a big presence – 16-28 pages each week – which equals greater visibility for every ad. This, along with our week-long cycle on newsstands and coffee tables, means that our competitive advertising rates provide an excellent value to our advertisers .
Our readers tell us their newspaper habits have changed in recent years. They receive their daily news online and through radio or television, while they continue to savor their weekly date with their community paper. By advertising in The Sopris Sun , you join the local conversation, adding to our wealth of ideas and opportunities to connect.